The most important thing to remember about DLUXE HAIR hair is to treat it as you would your real hair! When washing and conditioning Our hair always use a moisturizing shampoo .conditioners recommended DLUXE HAIR IS tea Tree conditioner. For extra dry or tangled hair we prefer you to use Argon Oil Hair Treatment. 100% VIRGIN HAIR CAN COME WITH A SCENT THIS HAPPENS DURING PROCESSING OF VIRGIN HAIR AND THE CHEMICALS USED BY THE VENDORS.
- Use oil sheen and/or heavy oils (they weigh the hair down)
- Blow dry (always allow your hair to air dry)
- Use sulfate shampoos (see recommended shampoos)
- Sew through the welfts (it can cause the hair to shed (professional installations highly
- • Try at-home coloring techniques (seek a professional)
- Don't scrub hair as you would your hair, wash flat while using a wig brush or wide tooth comb
Before you install your DLUXE HAIR bundles I strongly suggest that you shampoo them 2 times condition 1 time for the best results. When you Rinse out the conditioner; rinse until there are no suds left. Rinsing the conditioner out is one of the most important steps. If you do not rinse it well, any residue or traces of product left in the hair will result in STIFF and DULL hair...then... Let your bundles (hangdry) or Lay flat to air dry. Now you ready to install.
1. use sulfate FREE shampoo and conditioner (Products that contain sulfate are very damaging and extremely drying to the hair.)
2. use moisturizing and hydrating products
3. use a shampoo with oil In it such as "argan oil" "Moroccan oil" "keratin oil"
4. Treat this hair like your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, we recommend using a deep conditioner on your virgin hair once per week. but avoid using oil or heavy styling products.